Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ring-A-Ding-Ding!

I just can't help it. I admit it. I just can't stop.

"Hi, I'm Jen, and I am addicted to making rings."

I have tried bracelets. I have tried earrings. I have tried necklaces. I just keep coming back to the rings. I love making them as singles, but I am really enjoy making them in creative sets.








I offer a stack of seven silver rings that I think is the best for the money because you just can't buy them on their own for that price.



I also offer a set of six that I adore: 3 gold-filled rings and 3 silver rings. It is the quintessential starter set of stacking rings, in my opinion. Plus you can wear just the 3 sterling rings on day if you want to just stay silver and the 3 gold rings the next. I just love the versatility.




I just introduced my newest set "Quatre" (pronounce 'cat') which is French for four. Guess how many rings come in this set? If you said four you get a gold star! I really like these rings and I think they make such an interesting set.


If four is too many, there is always three. "Three Is Not A Crowd" has been my best-selling set in both of my online shop, Jen Nixon Designs and A Blond And A Torch. It features 3 sterling silver rings, 2 slightly hammered and 1 oxidized and hammered in a multi-faceted design. These are awesome!

Want just two? There is a ring set for you! "Two Is Company" features two 16 gauge sterling silver slim rings that have been hammered to maximize shine.

I also offer many other rings. I recently introduced some one of a kind rings, the "Meteorite" ring and the "Nugget" ring.

If you are a fan of butterflies, I have a great ring you might want to check out. That's right, it features a butterfly and is called "Butterfly Ring."



Have a handsome man in your life that is in desperate need for a ring? Try my "Striation Ring" that was featured on the front page of Etsy 2-2-08. If you are looking for matching bands to show your bond this is it!



I have many more rings to choose from so please come browse the rings at my shop, A Blond And A Torch, because there is something there just for you!

-Jen

4 comments:

bencandance said...

But do you have a set of "eight"?

What if someone wants to buy a set of seven but want them in seven different sizes? What do you say to that? 0_o


Only yanking your chain! You know I am your biggest fan! I am wearing your beautiful rings on 3 fingers right now!! And a silver cuff on my wrist.

A Blond And A Torch said...

Well, Smarty Pants, I would just do a custom order!

Ivy & Mae said...

love the stacked sets! One of your stacks has been in my favs for awhile now. very nice.

une petite etoile said...

I love my rings.

I have nine. ;-)