Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's day and got lots of flowers, candy, and jewelry. And if you didn't have a sweetie, then I hope you take all the money you would have spent on him or her and buy yourself something absolutely frivolous!

If that something frivolous for you is jewelry, then let me recommend that you try Passementerie. She has some to-die-for jewelry, all of it high quality gem stones and materials, and some of it is even being featured in an upcoming major motion picture! You can read all about Passementerie here.

Don't be fooled by imitations, Passementerie is the best!


Before I started making beaded and metal jewelry my husband would buy me so much of it. Gorgeous stuff, all of it. Last Valentine's day he gave me a beautiful diamond and topaz ring that I love! This year he finally stopped getting me jewelry because I have so much. But can a girl really have too much jewelry? I don't think so. I will have to direct him to Passementerie!

Instead, he gave me some gorgeous flowers, seen above, a music box that plays "What A Wonderful World" and a fancy candle in a ceramic candle holder with the "Love never fails" scripture from the Bible:

I Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind...
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes and always perseveres.
Love never fails.

I love that passage so much!


I had threatened him not to bring chocolate into the house and he listened. So I am kinda sad. Oh well, I do not need chocolate! I just want it!

Anyway, don't forget to splurge and get yourself something pretty this day after Valentine's day!


-Jen