Thursday, January 8, 2009

Express Yourself

One hot trend going on right now is personalized jewelry. Whether you want to sport your name or initial, your significant other's, or the those of your children or pets, I have the jewelry for you!

Pictured above is my personalized initial bangle. This has been a hot seller and it looks great mixed with other bangles. For more info, click here.
Here is one of my hottest selling ring sets. You get two rings that you can personalize any way you want. Need just one, or maybe three? I can do that too! For more info, click here.

I just love this sweet little necklace pictured above. This past Christmas I made one for each of my nieces. I just liked them so much that I finally added it to my shop. Click here for more info.


These are simple post earrings that let you express yourself. Simple enough for everyday wear. Click here for more info.


Don't care for post earrings? Then these little dangles are just right for you! For more info, click here.

These cuff links are terrific for the men in your life, or you if you are a man ;) Makes a great gift for any occasion! Click here for more info.

Have a great Thursday, and remember, tomorrow is FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Great items. I like how simple and clean-lined they are. Perfect for every day.

Kim Caro said...

i like the name one very cool:)

jodie said...

Love the bangle and the cufflinks!

A Blond And A Torch said...

Thanks, guys!