Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ground Breaking Style Is Always In Fashion......



And that is one of the reasons that I love Terrain! If you haven't already met, let me introduce you. Alex is a self-taught jewelry designer with a background in architecture and design. She lives way up there in Canada and has two bunnies to keep her warm.

Terrain is all about beautiful organic jewelry (or JEWELLERY if you are Canadian) inspired by nature and influenced by modernism.

Let's take a look!


This beautiful necklace is called "Bittersweet." It features pale green aquamarine stones and brilliant orange fire agate.


These earrings are absolutely stunning. They are made from lengths of ultra-light and delicate vermeil marquis chain that tumble dramatically from vermeil hooks. Perfect for an elegant night out on the town!



This is the New Leaf Necklace. This is one of my favorites right now and I am sure you can see why! Delicate shades of spring-green glow in playfully wavy serpentine beads, reminiscent of unfurling new leaves. The vermeil diamond-link chain is long enough to simply slip over the head. Which is perfect because you don't have to worry about a complicated clasp!


I just love these unique earrings here! Dark and modern squares of ebony wood surround a single pale blue aquamarine round. Geometry with a touch of softness. On sterling silver hooks. Gorgeous!



I can't believe this necklace is still available! It is fabulous! A winding sterling silver floating-ring chain leads to a smooth, river-washed turquoise nugget. This pendant is natural undyed turquoise with a beautiful rusty-red matrix and measures over an inch across.




Sadly, these beautiful Lucite earrings have sold out. Better hurry before that little something you have had your eye on sells out too!







And you can be confident that everything you buy from Terrain will arrive safely in beautiful Terrain packaging.

If I were you, I would hop right over to Terrain right now! Valentine's day is coming up and I guarantee you can find something beautiful for your sweetie or yourself!


You can also find out more about Terrain here.



*All photos used with permission from Terrain Designs.

5 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Great feature.

Lovely jewelry and pictures by Terrain.

bencandance said...

I love Terrain's jewelry! I actually bought those Lucite earrings (that why they're sold out!)


She does beautiful photography too. :)

A Blond And A Torch said...

Ben, send those earrings to me now!

KTHXBYE!

terrain said...

Thank you so much for featuring my jewellery!

I love your own work, especially those rings. I've got to snatch one up!

A Blond And A Torch said...

Thanks, Terrain!