Sunday, April 6, 2008

Driving Slow On Sunday Morning

Sundays are great family days for us. Always.

We go to church in the morning and then out for a nice lunch together afterwards. We talk about the happenings of the previous week and what we are looking forward to in the week to come. Then we hang out for the rest of the day.

This Sunday was no different. We went out to the pond and fed the fish and hung out by the pool. We could probably swim since it is always 80 degrees lately, but no one has been brave enough to try so far.

Anyway, might sound boring to some, but I just love lazy days like this. Nothing better in the world, if you ask me.









Here is the pool and I wish I had turned on the little waterfall for the picture because it is so pretty and relaxing. I can't wait to take a dip soon!









Here you can see some of the catfish coming up for the food my son, Jake, has thrown in. You might be wondering what kind of food it is. Well, it is dog food, not fish food today! Ha!



Have a wonderful day!

-Jen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a nice outing for me, happy week ahead :)

Anonymous said...

Relaxing indeed!

OMB said...

Sounds like what Sundays are all about!!! I'm jealous about the 80 degree weather. I would just like it to be in the 60's.

Margins. said...

Oo...I love lazy days too!

Your Sundays sound SO relaxing/amazing. 80 degrees?! I am very much jealous. Seattle sees no such weather this time of the year.

Actually pretty rare any time of the year. Ha.

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

That sounds nice to me :)