Friday, March 14, 2008

The Dark Side Of The Moon



It started with an idea while I was talking to friends. The next thing I knew I was looking at the coolest ring, pictured above perched on the soldering stand. Even as I looked at it all covered in fire scale, I knew I was going to love it.

Everyone who knows me knows I have been really into these stacking rings, but there was a time before that that I wore the occasional over sized ring. I knew I was looking at my newest.

Of course, the one above was already promised to my friend so I had to make another one. That is when I knew I really liked it because I rarely squeeze one in for myself like that.

I just love it and when my husband came home last night he said he loved it! So of course I have listed it in my shop as The Dark Side Of The Moon.





I will also be listing a new necklace today and I am so excited! Stay tuned!

-Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a *statement* your new ring makes... and love the name!

Metal Diva said...

I'm digging it! Great texture, great size.

A Blond And A Torch said...

Thanks, Krista!