Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunday, What A Fun Day!

Now it is another Monday, but before that, it was Sunday!

I love Sundays anyway, but this one was extra special :)

Why? Because when I got the Sunday paper, I saw my very own hand on the front page! Then I saw my mug on the front page of the Lifestyles section! Yay!

Humberto Martinez, a features reporter for the Beaumont Enterprise, wrote a great article on local artisans and how they are utilizing Etsy to sell their crafts ( photos by Guiseppe Barranco). I was one of the lucky Southeast Texans to be included. Check it out:






Click here for the full article :)

I think it is so fabulous because most people I talk to around here have never even heard of Etsy. I am hoping that this article will move them to check it out and buy more handmade this Christmas.

~Jen

3 comments:

Passementerie said...

Very exciting...congratulations on your newspaper feature Jen!!!!

Sarah @ A Runner's Heart said...

Yay! I found your blog again! And I also found you on Twitter! So now I can follow u there 2! Congrats on your newspaper article! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article Jen & of course, a gorgeous photo.