Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe this is the last day of October? I can't!

Christmas will be here soon and so will my one year Etsy anniversary, January 13. It has got me thinking about changes I would like to make.

One thing I am going to do if phase out my gold-filled jewelry and stick with sterling and fine silver. I just prefer to work with it and I prefer the look of it.

For now, let's take a look at the gold-filled items I am currently offering because once they're gone, they're gone!

Today only: Put BOO! in the message to seller box and receive 10% off any one item in my shop.








UPDATE: This beautiful necklace just sold to a lovely lady in New York!






Have a happy and safe Halloween!

~Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo to you, too!

Kim Caro said...

Happy Halloweenie :)

My Inspired Reality said...

Love your jewelry:) Happy Halloween.

A Blond And A Torch said...

Thanks so much, Kala!

Every Little Counts said...

Ohh... I love these rings- beautiful!