Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Gifts For Men

Looking for something for that special man in your life? I know how frustrating it can be! So please allow me to make some suggestions.

Below is my Alison Ring. Girly name, but men have bought them and it looks super sexy on them!

Here is my Galaxy Bracelet. This cuff has a unique look and looks great on a man's wrist!


Maybe your man has simple tastes? No problem, how about a simple, yet elegant, hammered silver band?



Cuff links are always an option! How about a pair with his initials?



Here is another simple hammered band. This one is thicker, but not as wide. Check it out!


How about these gorgeous hammered cuff links?


Check out my shop, A Blond And A Torch, for more great gift ideas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All great ideas!